Law 3: Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
Law 4: Commit to Growth
These laws resonate with me as I already practice them and they are foundation of my life. I love to get out of my comfort zone to challenge myself, and if you’re not growing in life – you’re dying.
Week 2 Theme: Vitality
These laws resonate with me as I already practice them and they are foundation of my life. I love to get out of my comfort zone to challenge myself, and if you’re not growing in life – you’re dying.
Week 2 Theme: Vitality
I like to think of vitality as your liveliness, life force,
energy & spirit. Baron defines refer to it as, “ the energy that arises
when we live a life of enlightened knowledge and action.”
Meditation: 10 minutes this week – so I need to get up earlier – URGH! Ten minutes wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.
Food: This week our food goal is to incorporate whole fruits, veggies, lean meat and grains into our diet. Eliminate processed foods. This shouldn’t be too tough as we receive an abundance of fresh food from our weekly CSA – I just have to eat it. The day started well with a green smoothie, and ended up by sharing a burger and wings out at a local restaurant.
Yoga: 30 minutes this week. Pracitce was great tonight - I can do a headstand now without falling backwards! I typically start my yoga practice as soon as I come home from work. As my practice time increases in the next few weeks, I plan to practice at least one day a week in the morning. I’m NOT a morning person, so this will be a challenge.
Meditation: 10 minutes this week – so I need to get up earlier – URGH! Ten minutes wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.
Food: This week our food goal is to incorporate whole fruits, veggies, lean meat and grains into our diet. Eliminate processed foods. This shouldn’t be too tough as we receive an abundance of fresh food from our weekly CSA – I just have to eat it. The day started well with a green smoothie, and ended up by sharing a burger and wings out at a local restaurant.
Yoga: 30 minutes this week. Pracitce was great tonight - I can do a headstand now without falling backwards! I typically start my yoga practice as soon as I come home from work. As my practice time increases in the next few weeks, I plan to practice at least one day a week in the morning. I’m NOT a morning person, so this will be a challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment