My wellness revolution starts August 17
Like many others, I continually strive to be better, although I'm not always successful. Sure, I have incorporated a lot of healthy habits into my lifestyle these past few years - BUT, I still feel I have not lived up to my FULL potential. Yes, kale is a staple in our refrigerator, we juice, we cleanse, and we even eat our beets . . . however, we still have our fair share of pizza, greasy burgers and love our wine. Did I mention we love our wine? I might run a 5k here and there, take a yoga class, TRX, or Boot Camp class, BUT . . . then I won't exercise for a week or so. I need consistency and motivation!
One of my New Year’s resolutions each year is to lose weight, but yet each year I have slowly gained 1 to 2 pounds. I try not to beat myself up as I know I am human – I just need to try harder. So, that being said, I’m going to try harder.
I'm very excited about starting my new adventure on August 17th:
40 DAYS TO PERSONAL REVOLUTION
No comments:
Post a Comment