Meditation: Meditation
is pretty easy now. I’m ready to take on
10 minutes. I have successfully completed
6 days of meditating twice a day, and once on the first day ( I forgot my first
session).
Food: It’s such a challenge to eat well on the weekends, especially when you go out for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast – yum! No lunch today as I was still stuffed from breakfast. Dinner was grilled sausage sandwiches. Small changes, right? I need to eat better next week.
Yoga: 20 minutes yoga - done. I started to burn incense during my practice. I have successfully practiced yoga at least 20 minutes daily these past 7 days!
Week reflection – I have been really successful with my yoga and meditation practice, but slacking on the “balance dieting.” My eating habits need to improve next week. Although yoga and meditation practice aren’t a habit yet – I look forward when it’s automatic.
Food: It’s such a challenge to eat well on the weekends, especially when you go out for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast – yum! No lunch today as I was still stuffed from breakfast. Dinner was grilled sausage sandwiches. Small changes, right? I need to eat better next week.
Yoga: 20 minutes yoga - done. I started to burn incense during my practice. I have successfully practiced yoga at least 20 minutes daily these past 7 days!
Week reflection – I have been really successful with my yoga and meditation practice, but slacking on the “balance dieting.” My eating habits need to improve next week. Although yoga and meditation practice aren’t a habit yet – I look forward when it’s automatic.
No comments:
Post a Comment