Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Week 1 PRESENCE - Day 2

Day 1 (Tuesday):
Meditation: Today I remembered to meditate this morning!  I mediated as soon as I woke up, and while I was still in bed.  The 5 minutes passed in no time.  My husband says it's probably because I was still sleeping.  Mediating before bed is a nice way to end the day.

Food:  Breakfast - Avocado Breakfast Bowl (again), and salad (again) for lunch.  Dinner was supposed to be stuffed peppers but I didn't feel like making them, so it was left over pizza.  This time, no wine.  Small changes, remember?

Yoga:  I practiced my yoga at home tonight in our  sunroom for 20 minutes, per this week's lessons.  I worked on my headstand too, although not part of the lesson.  Why was this so easy 30 years ago?
Avocado Bowl- wild rice, tamari, spices (including curry) topped with tomatoes, avocado and almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment